Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pictures

Well im just listening to conference on the internet, and I though I would put some pictures on here. So enjoy!

This is the front of my dorm, Craton Hall. I think it is cool looking.



This is the back side of the student union building. It has a pool inside and a couple of ping pong tables and a couple rooms with big screens to watch movies and stuff



This is Durham Hall, its where all the classes are held.



This is the outside of the Knights Sports Arena, everone calls it "the barn" because it used to be horse stables. Its pretty cool.



My new hat and sunglasses



Its a good thing that my finger is in the way on all of these! Oh well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am jealous that you get to go to school on such a pretty campus

Anonymous said...

T.
It is fun to see again all the places that I saw when I went with you to SVU. There was only one problem, you should have been wearing the Atlanta hat and the cool shades and then taken your own photo.
Love,
Dad
PS You will be totally surprised by Jay when you come home for Turkey Day

Travis Butterfield said...

yeah, and you should have put those fat fingers in your mouth instead of in front of the camera lens. Bwa ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! How about a picture of your dorm room?