Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wiffle Ball!!

Hi everyone! Its been a while, but I guess I have been pretty busy, and also I just didnt really feel in the mood to sit down and write. Uh, things have been good, I wont rind out about my Philosophy test until Monday. I took my Art History test on Tuesday, I think that I did pretty good, better than the last test for sure. I am actually waiting to get scores back on 3 tests.
I was able to talk to Tyler on Monday night so that went good, he was really excited. I am glad I got to talk to him, he and I were pretty close. I wrote Mark Smith a letter, but I didnt get it sent off until Monday, and I found out later that day that he left for Baltimore that day! I hope they just forward it to him. I thought for sure I would get it off in time, oh well.
They have a lot of different intermural sports here, and this week the new one was a wiffleball league. Me and kellen got a team together with my friend Alex, and a guy from the team that is older, but we get along really good, he is cool. So it was us 4 and you have to have 2 girls on the team, so we got a girl that is in our volleyball class, and then a girl from the soccer team. We DOMINATE!! We played last night and smoked 'em, and we played again tonight and won big again. It is intense, we play in the SAC (stoddard activites center) its a small gym basically, just enough room for 1 basketball court. If it hits the ceiling you can still catch it and get an out. The ceiling is really low and triangle shaped (like a barn). But it is cool, our only real competition is a team with 4 guys on the baseball team, so it will be intense playing them! Oh man it was good. The winner of the league gets a t-shirt, and its like a coveted prize here, everyone wants to win that shirt. Every sport they do they give shirts to the winners. Its cool.
The weather is starting to get colder, the leaves are changing more and more, and a couple of trees are already dumping leaves all over.
I just found out about a band called Motion City Soundtrack. They are pretty cool, I like them a lot.
Uh, I think that is about it for now, tell Grandma I am thinkin about her mom!

adios

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
do you use your new bat, batting gloves and oakleys when you play wiffle ball?
Dad

Butterfield Family said...

You're thinking about Grandma's mom???

TBUTT13 said...

oh you know it! i even had eye black and everything! just kidding. dang good call chad, im an idiot!