Monday, October 02, 2006

My bat is here!!

So I got my bat in the mail today!! Its so rad! I used it in practice today and I love it! Mom, I got my package from you today, thanks for sending my meds and of coarse thanks for the hot tamales! I already ate one box in one sitting! I got a letter today from my friend Mark Smith in the MTC, I was really glad to hear from him. He sounds like he is doing well and loving it. Its funny, he said he runs into Mark Davis every once and a while and he says that he is "still the same old Mark" I thought that was funny. So the internet was down again all day, but tonight I think I fixed the problem for good. I have no idea what I did or how I did it, I was just playing around with some settings and now it works like a charm. I really think that it wont give me any more troubles which would be real nice.
Oh man, the mosquitos here are driving me absolutely CRAZY!!! I get a few new bites everytime I am at practice. They arent just normal bites though, they swell up to the size of a golfball and dont ever stop itching. It seriously is just a lump sticking out of my leg, or wherever it is. I cant stop scratching them. I hate it. I think I attract them more than others too because no one else really gets them as bad as I do. Grrrr.
Well best be off to bed.
nighty night

ps this is my shower situation:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
Glad that you have your bat. As for the mosquitos, go buy some heavy duty bug spray. We are getting close to having the old house all fixed up. It will look nice for when we put it on the market. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ugh on the showers. . make sure you wear flipflops in there! Who cleans them? I think a complaint or two is in line..
Nice to hear from Mark!

TBUTT13 said...

oh yeah, i have worn flip flops from day one, there is no way i would go barefoot!