Friday, October 06, 2006

Philosophy = Bad News!

I think I did ok on my test today, but definately not as good as I did before. He wasnt lying when he said the test would be harder. I know I didnt fail, but I didnt do as good as before, I didnt know all the stuff for the essay which is like 80% of the test. I studied hard too. Oh well. I am really glad it is the weekend though. Especially because I watch all the playoff games and dont do my homework until later which is hard because I go to bed late and get up so early. My eyes have been hurting lately and they were bloodshot yesterday. I try to go to bed early, but I am not even tired and I end up just laying there wide awake. I am starting to get a little better though, and I end up taking at least one nap a day, which I was never able to do before. I like naps!
I am so glad that the Yankees are losing 2-1! The only possible way that I would like to see the Yankees go far is for the possibility of another subway series. That would be rad. Its cool we always get a crowd of around 5 guys that are on our team or just like baseball that watch the games with us so it is always on and we can all talk about it together.
Thats about it for now, I need to sleep. I have to go to a study group at 9 tomorrow for art history. I have a test in that class on tuesday which will be pretty tough. We have to memorize a ton of paintings with the title, artist, and date to get the points, so we made flashcards and that helps, but yeah, time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anybody who can memorize all the countrys of the world...and DRAW them, can memorize a little thing like paintings etc. for your class!! You'll do great! Hey, get to bed earlier dang it.