Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Alumni game

At the request of Dad, I am going to give an update on the alumni game on sat. It went well, we ended up winning 17-9 or something like that. I did pretty good, I went 3-3 and got hit by a pitch in the funny bone. It was so weird my hand was numb for 10 or 15 minutes! My first at bat I hit a grounder but the field was so bad, it just stuck in the dirt, so they didnt even throw it over. Technically it was a hit. My second at bat I hit a line drive to left and got a single. My third at bat I hit a grounder inbetween first and second. I think I ended up with 3 or 4 RBIs. Not too bad. I hat 2 catches in the outfield too, I almost caught on that went to the the fence, but I was a couple steps too late. Overall it was a good way to end the season. I was happy with it.
Right now, I have nothing to do, so I am getting pretty bored. I havent really had homework, and without baseball I dont really have anything to do. I took a nice 2 hour nap this afternoon after class, that was real nice.
Other than that, I dont really have anything else to say right now, so see ya later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.
Great description, I almost felt as if I were there. I looked at the 2007 SVU schedule. It will be here before you know it. It snowed here today (less than an inch) so I guess the winter season is upon us. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Dad