Monday, October 30, 2006

Blah

Well another day has come and gone. It was a pretty decent day. Nothing too exciting. Last night I ended up staying up until around 1:00 just because I wasnt tired, and I was talking to some guys on my floor. I knew that I needed to go to bed, but I just didnt feel like it. I also was doing homework too, so it wasnt completly random. So I went to bed late, and then I had to wake up at 5:30 for lifting. Not cool. I had to take a test in health after that and it was a pretty hard test just because for the end, you had to write in a bunch of facts that I didnt have completlyhave mesmorized. I did good on the rest of it though I think. Its weird to think that tomorrow is Halloween. I feel like I have been out here forever, but at the same time it has gone by really fast. Not too shabby. I took some cool pictures of the leaves yesterday, they are pretty cool looking. As soon as I finish out the camera I will put some more on here so everyone can take a gander.
Im tired.

I am going to bed

Check it out:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
I think I will get me one of those count down timers that says only ____ days ___minutes etc. till I send Troy back to college. Ha Ha. I too am looking forward to your visit for turkey day. Wow b-ball starts early with your first game on Feb. 2nd. Now that is something worth having a countdown timer for.
Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey..you.. . 4-1/2 hours of sleep before a test?! I would have a raging headache. Take care of yourself! By the way..I'm excited for you to come home for Thanksgiving!!!! I'm taking pie requests...

Butterfield Family said...

Ummm, you're not homesick or anything are you??? I emailed you Ryan's email and phone number.

TBUTT13 said...

no not really acutally, I am just really excited to get back home!

Unknown said...

thats a pretty cool countdown

Travis Butterfield said...

that countdown screwed up your whole template format when I go to your blog in Firefox - but it looks normal when I use Internet Explorer. Weird. I wonder why . . . Oh well.