Saturday, October 07, 2006

New York, New York

Dont pay attention to the video, just listen and enjoy the wonderful song!



Man I love saturdays! Nothing but relaxation and playoff baseball! I woke up at 9 (not a fan of that) because we had that study thing for art history. I got back around 10 and just crashed until 1! It was so good! I really needed to catch up on some sleep. I just took it easy for the rest of the day and watched all the games on tv and listened to some of the byu game on the internet, and hung out. I just got done watching a couple of episodes of "The Office" that a kid that lives nextdoor had downloaded on his computer. Good stuff.
I was talking to Kyle about this today, but we should get tickets for the BYU Utah game. I am pretty sure that I will be in town, and that would be way fun to go to, especially now that that game could possibly determine the conference champ. Just a thought.
Anyway, I have 9:30 church tomorrow, so I am going to hit the sack.

GO YANKEES!!!! ha ha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, we should all go to the game. That would be fun. especially cause BYU is gonna win