Thursday, October 05, 2006

Test

Big test tomorrow, im pretty nervous about it. It is my second test in philosophy and I have no idea how I will do. I wasnt able to find that same group of people I studied with last test, so I had to do it on my own. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. I got my essay back in english, I got a B on it, not too bad. Right now I have an A in there so im not too worried about getting that score on the essay. My professor gives bonus points for going to the devotionals every friday afternoon, so that bumped me up. Its an easy class.
Tonight they did the intramurals 3 point competition and dunk contest. It was pretty sweet, the 3 point contest was kinda lame, but the dunk contest was pretty rad. One guy threw down some pretty cool dunks.
Im glad you enjoyed the prank. We were pretty proud of that. That started a little interest in jokes. We are already planning on doing something to another person on our floor. Its all beacuse of the great idea we had yesterday! Every once and a while I think about it and it just makes me laugh! It almost played out perfectly, pretty funny.
Ok I need my sleep so I can dominate on my test tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK with your test! Its raining like crazy here with plenty of lightening and thunder. Its nice to have a good solid roof over our heads! Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

mom-
you can watch the new lost episode for free by going onto their website. Troy has a link on the left. call if you have questions.

Anonymous said...

Yehoo!! I'll check it out..thanks Staci