Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lost!

Oh man Lost was completely out of control tonight! I couldnt believe it! Oh man it was such a big twist that I wasnt expecting. WOW thats all I have to say about it. I wont talk about it just in case someone missed it, but holy cow it was good.
No school today was nice and relaxing. I got to sleep in, watch the baseball games, play a little tennis, and pull a prank on Kellen.
Me and my friend upstairs named Alex were sitting watching tv and the lady came in and was stocking the vending machines. If you have seen the certain "The Office" episode you will know what I am talking about exactly. Ok in the episode, Jim takes all of Dwights random stuff like stapler, wallet, phone and other office supplies and puts them inside of the vending machine. Dwight goes for his wallet to buy his stuff back, but he sees that his wallet is inside.
Well, Alex had the great idea to do that to Kellen. We talked to the lady and she was fine with it, so I went into the room and snaked his ID card and room key and the lady wrapped it aroung one of the things inside (they were both on a lanyard). So just a little bit ago, Kellen says: "We got a problem, I dont know where my ID card is." I am the worst liar, so I started laughing, and told him to go get me a honey bun(thats what it was around). He was like: No, you go get one and give me my card. I told him to follow me and we went to the rec room and I said again: "man, those honey buns look good, you should get one." He didnt catch it, and just got mad and kept looking around in there. I finally told him to look inside the machine, and he still couldnt see it and I finally pointed it out, and he went crazy on me. It was so funny! I gave him the money to get it our, and the first time it got stuck, so I bought another one and it came out. Oh man, such a good prank, the only bad thing is that Alex was in his room and didnt see it, and the other bad thing is now I am going to get some paybacks, and they probably wont be as nice as mine was... It was worth it though!!

6 comments:

TBUTT13 said...

Oh mom, i forgot... i only got today off from school, i have to go back tomorrow and friday. you will have to tell me how it goes on sunday. did you get someting in the mail from tyler? he called me about it. oh if you get the chance, can you ask tyler if you can get my glove back from him? i let him use it during the season. i want to get it back before he leaves and i lose the chance.

Travis Butterfield said...

ha ha. that's a pretty good prank . . . except you should have let him sweat it out a little longer. otherwise, nice work.

p.s. Lost was good . . . except for all the stupid commercials. I couldn't believe how many commercial breaks there were. Stupid abc.

TBUTT13 said...

i hate commercials! i was watching old episodes on dvd last week and was getting used to no commercials and now it is driving me crazy

Butterfield Family said...

Nice prank. Glad to see you are following in my footsteps.

Anonymous said...

T.
Ha, Ha, no commercials for me when I move into the new house, cause I have DVR. Now I just need someone to teach me how to use it. I really laughed out loud at your prank, you should have put one of Jerica's photos in the vending machine that would have really made him wild. Nice photo of your bat that you sent on a text message. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..I missed Lost! Anybody tape it??? I was even home and didn't remember it was on. Great prank by the way!