Monday, October 23, 2006

My new mitt


We ordered all our stuff that we are getting from this company. We get any mitt we want, a pair of sunglasses (not as cool as mine) a shirt, and 2 pairs of batting gloves all for $150! That was what the BBQ was paying for, but I didnt do so well at selling tickets... oh well.
It was nice, today was the first day that we didnt have to do anything for baseball. It was real nice to just relax.
School has been nice and easy this week and last week. I dont really have much homework lately.
Man, toiletries and stuff like that are so expensive! I never really noticed it because I never bought it before. I had to get shampoo and razors and deoderant and stuff like that today. I ended up spending almost $50! I couldnt believe it! I bought some other stuff like food and snacks, but still I was amazed!
I cut my frinds hair today, we borrowed some clippers from another guy on our floor, and I gave him a haircut. I didnt do too bad, but I dont know how to blend it in very well, so I didnt take too much off the sides. But I dominate.
I got a picture of Jay in his Halloween pictures today in the mail, that was a cool surprise! He just gets bigger and bigger! I cant wait to see him.
I am off to bed, talk to everyone later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.
Cool mitt, you should write a game summary of the alumni game. I'm sure the fam members would like to hear how it turned out. Also did you go to the homecoming dance or any other activities for the weekend. Things are good at home, the weather is starting to get cooler and we are supposed to get a storm tomorrow that may put some snow in the valley. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Dad