Sunday, October 08, 2006

Grandpa Butterfield

We are supposed to write an essay describing someone who influenced your life, or describe that person in detail. I chose to talk about grandpa Butterfield. I was trying to think of a few things that I could say about him, and I decided to "Google" him. It was pretty cool, it brought up this website called Zoom Info, and it had his obituary along with link to things that were talked about in the obituary, like Butterfield Ford, Riverton Historical Society etc. I thought it was pretty cool. Check it out!

Once I turn in my final draft, I will post it on here for all yall to read. Its nice, in my english class, we are required to do 2 rough drafts, and get them critiqued, and then turn in the final draft. It helps take off the pressure and also helps you make it better. I like it, I thought it was dumb at first, but its good. I got a B on my first essay, but I didnt spend as much time on it as i should have. I sort of just breezed through it. Oh well, I have an A in the class, it is way easy.
Gotta read Philosophy. Man that book is so hard to read, I read some of it after church and I kept falling asleep!

bye

3 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

that's cool. I looked at that website. It's kind of random. But, that sounds like a good idea for your paper. Skeeziks would be proud.

Anonymous said...

T.
It was fun to see all of your baseball friends at Tylers missionary sacrament meeting. Alot of people at church asked how you were doing. I look forward to reading your paper on grandpa Butterfield (aka Skeezix). Grandma Burton had knee surgery yesterday so she is in the hospital. She is doing ok with the exception that she is hyper sensative to all pain meds as a result she has been throwing up alot. Mom stayed there last night through the night so she is real tired tonight. We had all the carpets cleaned today so we are not able to go into most of the rooms till it drys. Well got to go, have a good day tomorrow.
Love,
Dad
ps check out Chads blog for the prank they pulled on Britton.

Anonymous said...

Okay..I decided to google myself and see if I was worth writing about. Very disappointing. The only thing was that I graduated from Bingham, but I found some interesting items about our ancestors.