Friday, October 27, 2006

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball


So the next intramural we are playing is dodgeball. It is so intense! I think it is more intense than wiffle ball! It is way fun. It gets so intense when you are one of the only ones left on your team. Oh man its fun. We are tyed for 1st in our pool. I think the playoffs start on Wed. It is way cool, but I am so sore today. We played last night, and throwing a dodgeball is different than throwing a baseball, so my back is way sore. Not used to using those muscles. Good stuff. I am glad it is the weekend, this week in some ways went by fast, but in other ways it was way slow. What can ya do. I have been kinda flaky writing on this lately, but at least I havent given up! I actually like writing on here, at first I didnt want to, but I find it a good way to stay in touch as well as keep me busy and stuff... its good.
That is about all I can think of for now, maybe I will add to it later.
Bye

oh ps I got the Halloween package, Thanks Mom and Dad! I was way surprised! I love the candy!

Mom thanks for sending my mail

Jeff tell Russin thanks for the card

I already told Lindsay thanks for the picture of Jay

Uh if I left anyone off of the thanks list, sorry and thanks for whatever!

Check out our baseball schedule for this season!

I better see all of you at EVERY game!! Just kidding!

ok bye

3 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

nice pit-stains, pit stain! bwa ha ha ha ha.

TBUTT13 said...

hey who you callin pit stains?! i dont have pit stains!

Anonymous said...

Hey T.
Well no more baseball for a while. The series was kind of intersting in that the Tigers lost on errors. The commentators on the radio said that was partly because the Tigers league doesn't play small ball and are not used to pitchers fielding bunts. A funny thing the other night, a guy came to the door and brought the convertable boot to your car. Kyle answered the door, I think the guy lives in Glenmoor. Anyway now you have the boot to cover the top area when the top is down. That should impress the little ladies. The next question is how to get it out there to old virginny. Oh well. Have a great Saturday.
Love,
Dad