Saturday, October 14, 2006

Our football team actually won their second game of the season today! They played Goerge Mason. I think that it is just a club team though, they werent very good. But they won. Today was the unofficial homecoming game. The actual homecoming weekend is next weekend, but the team has a bye so the game was today. Kinda weird.
Its cold here! We are getting frost in the mornings, its weird. I am not really excited for the winter here because I have heard so many bad things about it! Oh well I can handle it, im a tough guy.
I started watching prison break finally. I have the tape that Staci gave me but I havent been able to get a hold of a VCR, so I just downloaded the next episode thinking I would already have watched the first one, but today we were really wanting to watch it, so we just went ahead and watched the second episode. I am pumped to be getting into it again. I am into 3 series now, Lost, Prison Break, and The Office. I love being addicted to shows like this, its cool.

Thats about all I feel like writing now, I have early church and stuff, so thats it thats all thats all there is

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read an article in the newspaper about the stint in Utah (for Prison break). I haven't seen it, but apparently its supposed to be in Tooele. The article makes fun of it because it isn't filmed in Tooele, but in somewhere like Arkansas (no mountains..flat desolate land). So notice and tell us what you think!