Wednesday, September 27, 2006

work work work

Well right now I am at study hall so I should be studying right now, but the reason why I am writing this right now, is because the internet is down in my room, so this is the only time that I can get on the internet, so I am taking a study break for a few minutes. Its so frustrating because I ask one of my friends in the same dorm, and his internet works just fine. Mine goes in spurts. It will work for a while and be fine then for about a day long span it wont work at all- wireless or the LAN. Stupid huh?! So basically it is a waiting game. Its kind of intense because you dont know when it will work or not, so you are playing a game of "beat the buzzer" (dont really know much about that except it helped jeff stay nice and dry at nights. It sounded like a good thing to say so dont get mad if it doesnt fit)
Well i better get back to work. I have to read and summarize a few articles so... peace out!

1 comment:

Travis Butterfield said...

isn't there an IT department on campus? You should call them and let them know you're having problems with your internet connection. They live for that crap. But, yeah. It probably isn't hard to fix - they might just need to reconfigure something. Or, it's possible you have a problem with something that they actually need to fix.

You probably already know this, but, if your internet isn't working, you should always use the "repair" function. That might clear things up. If you don't know what I'm talking about, call me, or send me an email, and I can walk you through it.