Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bowl-O-Rama!

So I went bowling today! It was way fun. We had to drive 45 minutes to get there, but it was good. Me and kellen and 3 other baseball guys went it was cool. They are all older than us too so it was cool that they invited us. We are getting good friends with those guys I like them a lot. One is from Idaho and he is the one of the funniest guys that I know. The other is a quiet guy from Texas and he is way funny too. They are both like 23 or 24 and the other guy is the one that dad met from pennsylvania, and he is a cool guy too. Overall it was a good day, slept it, watched a lot of college football and went bowling. It stinks that there is nothing to do in this town! You basically have to drive 30-40 minutes to do anything fun. Oh well its not too bad.
I already told Kyle and Chad, but gas in Buena Vista is only $2.18 and when we went to Stauton (for bowling) the gas was only $1.97!!! I couldn't believe it! Its not like its a small town or anything, its a city about the size of like Sandy or something. Crazy. I thought that the gas here was way good and then I saw the other gas price. Couldn't believe it.
ok, t.t.f.n. ta ta for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So. . . how did you do bowling? What was your best score? I'm not very good, but still love to bowl! Hows the sore throat?

Travis Butterfield said...

dang. and I was pumped that gas was down to 2.27 here. That was like a miracle. stupid gas prices.