Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First day of ball

Well today was the first day we did actual baseball stuff. We got our new clothes (2 SVU baseball shirts, 1 pair of shorts, and a pair of black swishey pants like the warm up kind, not sweats... you know what i mean) and then we headed down and got things started. We couldnt do any hitting because the ground was too wet from the rain, but we did infield and outfield work which was good. Classes were good today too, I had my volleyball class and it is so fun! I love it! I just finished doing my reading for Philosophy (so hard to understand) and i am about to turn in for the night. Tomorrow we have to be in the weight room at about 5:45 tomorrow morning! CRAZY!! That makes it 3:45 back home.... hey maybe I will call and wake Kyle up ha ha that would be so funny! And plus its not like he could do anything to me for it! Sweet! I think I will do that one of these days that I get up early. Too bad I dont have a camera so I can post a whole buncha cool pictures of my school and dorm and what not, oh well its not a big deal. Oh man I had something else to say and it totally left me... I hate it when that happens!!

ok bye!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
I hope you made it up in time for lifting. The other hope is that once you got there, you were able to lift lots of weight. The reason that they give you the swishy pants is so that they can hear you coming. That way the team can't gang up on the coaches and catch them off guard. It will be exciting to start some inter squad games. Keep up the good work.
Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

I sent your little pkg today with your hat, belt and socks. Also there is a disposable camera. When you take the pictures to get developed, have them put them on a CD, that way you can send them to us! Good luck with ball.

TBUTT13 said...

awesome thanks! it actually wasnt too hard to wake up today