Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Guess what.... It rained again!!

Well today i was up and runnin at 5:45. I actually dont think it was too bad to wake up that early. Its hard to get out of bed, but once im up, im good to go. I did get a nice wake up call for how weak I am... not to proud of that! We maxed our weight on the main lifts, and I didnt do so good... I did a lot better right before baseball season. Oh well its all good. Just got back from study hall, it was so boring. I didnt have enough homework to fill up the time so i just ended up sitting there for a while, but luckily i have been getting pretty in to doing those su-do-ku puzzles. They are pretty fun! I can only the the very easy ones but still they help the time go by faster, and I actually have fun figuring out how to do them! The first time I ever did one was on the drive here. Dad bought a newspaper and it had one inside it and i got hooked from there on! Good times!

4 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

um, you left a comment on my blog that said something about how your links and pixie and stuff are at the bottom of the page. They look fine to me. However, I noticed that your Harry Potter countdown thing is too big. You should go into your template and either make your side content bigger, or make the dimensions of the countdown thingy smaller. That should do fix that problem. If you need more specific instructions, I can probably help you figure out how.

Travis Butterfield said...

I don't understand those Su Do Ku things. What are the instructions? What's the point? Give me a good old crossWORD puzzle any old day. Numbers are for geeks. Bwa ha ha ha.

Unknown said...

thats a freaking cool countdown! harry looks kinda funny though. like a tall skinny lerp. i didnt know that the movie was coming out next year. do you know when the next book is coming out? i just finished the 6th book, and i really dont see how she can wrap it all up in one book. oh well, i guess we shall see. i cant wait for the last book!!!

Butterfield Family said...

So what is your max bench woman?