Sunday, September 03, 2006

Go Cougars

Hello everybody and greetings from room 8! Hmmm i have no idea what to write... my mind went blank once I started typing; thats weird. I just tried calling home and no one answered! No one wants to talk to me I guess, but that doesnt really surprise me. Just kidding. (ok now im on a roll, I knew it would come) So yesterday, our football team had their first home game, and for a fundraiser, the baseball team is doing the chains for the home games. I got to do the first down marker. It was pretty cool, I was right on the field and I had the best seat in the house! Too bad we lost but it was a good game. Its funny, because of all the rain, our home field is flooded so they played the game at a high school 30 min away because it has the artificial turf like the U of U field. It was pretty sweet for a high school field.
So I stayed up watching the BYU game last night, which was dumb because they lost! I was watching it at Josh's house and I got back to the dorm around 12 and it was just barely past halftime, so I went into the rec room and watched the rest of the game with a couple of other guys. The game didnt get over until 2:00! What a waste of perfectly good sleeping time! Just kidding, I love watching BYU football, and since they wont be on tv much out here (im surprised they even were on tv yesterday!) I had to seize the opportunity!
Well that is about all I have to say; I have just realized that I dont really ever have anything very cool to say on here, just basically what I did for that day. Weird but oh well.
Im going to try to call home again, maybe someone has changed their mind about wanting to talk to me!
ok bye

3 comments:

Unknown said...

clark stayed up to watch the game too. although in colorado it got over at about 12:00. however, he was pretty mad about the outcome, so he stayed up until about 1:00 listening to all kinds of post game stuff. what was i doing all this time? i have decided to reread harry potter #6.

Travis Butterfield said...

hey, have you seen this website called "http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com?" ha ha ha ha. Just kidding.

I'm glad that you're reading Harry Potter again, Mace face. As for you, Troy, don't worry about whether the stuff you write is boring. Most of the stuff on my blog is boring. But, that's okay. Even boring posts are better than no posts. That's my philosophy. So, keep posting. Pretty soon you'll start thinking in terms of "hey, I should write a post about that" as you go throughout your day. It's kind of funny how that works. At least, that's how I find myself thinking. I'll see something, and I'll think - hey, I should write about that.

And, if you get really bored, or at a loss for what to say, you can always just watch videos on YouTube, and post them instead. Ha ha. Or, you could just fill out strange surveys about yourself. Those always are good ways to find stuff to post about.

TBUTT13 said...

ha ha i have already caught myself thinking of things that i should post throughout my day, its pretty funny actually!