Monday, September 25, 2006

Just call me Andre Agassi

Unfortunately my sore throat came back today. Its weird my throat doesnt kill, its like deep in my throat. I have to cough out the phlegm but its way deep in there and I cant get it out. Its weird. But i am able to cough better at night so that helps clear things up. But dont worry everybody, its just a cold.

In cooler news, today me and Kellen decided to go to Wal-Mart and buy tennis racquets! We were pretty pumped. I pretty much have never played tennis so its fun to try. We played today and I am so bad, its funny. But we are going to get all the guys and start playing it will be pretty rad. I also had to buy a new lamp today. I wasnt too happy about that. My other lamp broke about a week ago and I couldnt handle being in the dark anymore. I am an idiot though because the lamp didnt come with a bulb and I didnt realize that until I opened it, so I had to drive all the way to the store again to get a bulb. Definately wasnt in a good mood! No worries though because now there is light!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
Since you can now see the light, follow your dads advice and go to the health office to have them look at your throat. You need to take care of your health.
Dad

Travis Butterfield said...

and considering you have to drive an hour to get to the store, I can see how that's annoying. ha ha. That's cool that you bought a tennis racquet. We'll have to go play tennis when we're home for Thanksgiving. I want to get me a racquetball racquet next. I actually kind of like racquetball better than tennis - because it takes so much less skill! But, yeah. Tennis is awesome.