Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cool beans

I talked last night to my friend Mark Smith. He is going to the MTC tomorrow. Its weird that I will have 2 friends there already. He was pretty nervous and excited though but it was good to talk to him. I dont know what the deal is, but lately i havent really had the desire to write on here very much. I think its just because nothing cool has happened, and also I guess I have been pretty busy with school and ball. My sunglasses came yesterday. They are pretty cool, a few scratches, but overall they are good, especially for only $75 bucks. The only bad thing is that they dont fold. Pretty weird. But thats ok because I just am going to put them on my hat when I dont wear them anyway.
School is going pretty good... starting to get a little more work everyday. I guess its because they figure that we are getting the hang of things and we can handle it now. But I only have 3 classes that I have to do constant reading for so its not too bad..
Oh I forgot to tell you but right after I bought the sunglasses, I bought a Braves hat on the internet. Its the old Hank Arron era hat, the royal blue with white on the front and the old "A" logo. Pretty sweet, I like it. As soon as I fill up my camera you will all be able to see everything that I am seeing out here, so I will get on that for ya.
Ok well i need to get ready for practice, so until next time...

2 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

GO METS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Boston! Bill Bukner forever!