Monday, September 04, 2006

Todaborday is a Laborday!

Well my labor day has been a pretty good one, nice and relaxing, no troubles. I got almost all of my laundry done, and went to the store and got some detergent and stuff. The dryer here is way better than the one at the laundromat. This one dries it completely, with the other one, your clothes stay wet for at least 4 days! Stupid humidity! Kellen just got back so its not as quiet here which is nice! Here is a surprise... Its raining again! Thats about all i've got to say right now, so peace out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome profile pic

Anonymous said...

you need to do the picture where you are in the leprachaun costume

TBUTT13 said...

ha ha that picture is somewhere at the house. too bad though!

Travis Butterfield said...

leprechaun costume? I don't know if I've seen that one. Personally, I like the picture where you had long hair and did that wicked comb-over. Yeah buddy. P.s. that's awesome that the title to your post is almost pesactly the same as mine. Homestarrunner for President!