Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Test

So I beat Super Mario 3 today. Good day. I am probably going to start playing Super Mario 2 here right quick. I took my Philosophy test today. It was pretty hard! It had 7 multiple choice questions worth only like 2 pts each and the rest of the points(80 something) was all on a 2 page essay you had to write. College is hard! But I don't think I did too bad though. I was able to do the whole thing, but we will just have to see wont we? Last night at study hall I was just sitting adn studying my book for that class and some guy came up and invited me to go study with him and a few other people that have the same class. That was good because I was able to get new ideas and learn new stuff. I think I would have really struggled even more without that so it was cool.
Man this gettin up at 5:30 is really getting to be a hard thing for me to do. I have to try to go to bed early so I get more sleep, but I can never fall asleep quickly. So today I am just so tired and worn out. Plus I have that class pretty early in the day, so I was still tired when I took the test. Oh well, once I get into more of a routine it will get better; But right now im just tired! Um thats about all I have to say right now.
Later

2 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

ha ha. sucker! I agree with Jeffff. Getting up late is totally overrated. Philosophy is a tough subject. I hope you did alright. I remember hearing horror stories about the BYU philosophy tests. I heard once that most people taking a certain philosophy test at the testing center took around FIVE HOURS to take that test. Sheesh. I remember taking like 3 and a half hours for some of my chemistry tests. But, Five? That's pushing it. So, I guess two pages of essay isn't THAT bad, right? Ha ha. At least it isn't a five hour test.

As for sleeping . . . you should get like a sleep noise maker thingy like what Chud and Staci have. Maybe that would help. Also, take naps during study hall instead of playing mario all the time. That's what I would do. Napping is the best invention ever. Even better than sliced bread. I take naps in the library all the time. Power naps, long naps, drooling naps . . . you name it, I've napped it.

"YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT THE REAL NAPSTER." Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that someone has come to my side of the issue about power napping. There is nothing better than sitting in a big easy chair with one leg propped over the arm with the TV on the Food Network as you regenerate your power cells. Mom doesn't like it when I do it so I am trying to reform. But deep in my heart thatI know that it is the source of true peace.
Dad