Thursday, September 07, 2006

Must Save The Princess!!

Well its getting close to bedtime seein how I gotta get up nice and early tomorrow. The good thing is that we only do it mon. wed. and fri. I dont really have much to say tonight... school was good today I had institute at 8 and then volleyball at 9:30 and English at 12:30 then baseball at 3:00 Not too bad of a day! We went to the high school in Lexington ( about 7 miles away) to practice because we are practicing at a middle school right now and its not exactally a "real field" but its a good field, its a little smaller than copper hills but its not bad. We hit today at practice. I think I did a pretty good job, it felt good and I had some pretty decent swings. You can tell that I am just a bit rusty, but that will get better with time. I have another night with little to no homework which is real nice!

I need to do laundry... my clothes are getting pretty scarce but I still have some. My laundry bag is about to burst. The only problem is that it costs 2.25 to do one load (including dryer) so if I want all my clothes done I would need to do 2 loads. I just dont have the quarters! Its stupid they have NO coin machines in this whole town too! I just havent made it to the bank to cash the ten dollars mom gave me into quarters. Once I do that I will be in god shape with the laundry situation.
Its funny I got invited to be in a fantasy football league here and the league name is called SVU Football Buddies but the weird thing is that I have no idea who invited me to be in this league and how they got my email address in the first place!! Oh well it will be fun anyway! I just want to find out who it is that invited me... weird.


So Clark and Travis will be proud of me because they are the ones that started doing this; yesterday I downloaded a Nintendo emulator on my computer so I can download and play any Nintendo game, and I have been playing Super Mario Brothers 3 like crazy since yesterday! Its addicting! The only problem is that I dont have a controller, so I have to use my keyboard and the arrows and buttons are backwards from a regular controller, so it is really confusing on which buttons to push! I am starting to get the hang of things but I was struggling there for a little bit. Once I beat Mario, I think I am going to play Mike Tyson's Punchout! I bet Jeff and Chad and Travis all still know the password to get to Mike Tyson. I used to know it but I didnt really play it as much as you guys did. Good ol' Nintendo! That is another thing that helps you get through a boring study hall when you have no homework!
Wow I had a lot more to say than I thought I did! Thats always how it is.

Oh Chad, I only benched 160, I am so weak... the last time I even went into a weight room was in March! I am way sore! I squatted around 250 though.

And Travis, on So Du Ku, you have to have each row, colomn, and 3x3 square have the numbers 1-9. Its cool. I hate crosswords, I am too dumb for those!
Ok now im done

3 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

ahh. I guess that could be challenging. I see you fixed your Harry Potter counter thingy. Nice.

Butterfield Family said...

007 373 5963

TBUTT13 said...

ha ha i knew you would know it!