Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Windshield

Well after all fall and basically winter, I finally am getting my cracked windsheild replaced. I am getting it done thursday. The bad thing is that I have to leave my car there all day. I would have done it earlier, but I could never find the right place to do it, and then when I finally did, I would check out the place and it would be closed on Saturdays. How stupid is that? Saturday is the day to do that kind of stuff! I couldnt believe it! Same story with oil places and stuff. I dont understand how they do it. Oh well.
In other news, I sold 2 of my books from last semester on amazon for a little over $120.00 total. I am pretty glad about that!
Thats about it
We play on Sat.!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, i just realized that your harry potter countdown is gone. what happend? its kind of sad, really. the book comes out on july 21. i might miss going to the midnight release party because baby is due on the 23. its a problem.

TBUTT13 said...

oh i totally forgot to put it back on when i was messing with stuff on here! thanks for the reminder! hey you never know what could happen, you might still be able to go

Anonymous said...

Staci,
If you are unable to attend for obvious reasons maybe you could put on your Harry glasses, get a little stick and pat your tummy with it while shouting out "Expelliamis!!!". Who knows it just might do the trick. As for Troy your spell chant might have to be "2 years hurry upamis". No worries, though I can tell you what happens, Harry dies, Ron joins the dark lord, and Hermonie marries Drako, and Jenny marries Dudley. I bet you can hardly wait for that to happen.
Love,
Dad

TBUTT13 said...

who is jenny???

Anonymous said...

Whoops I thinks it is Ginny.

Unknown said...

not a bad idea, dad. thanks a lot for ruining the ending of the book!