Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New internet and stuff

I finally just got my internet working today. I had to buy a new wireless card becuase I think I fried the last one. But now its working like a charm.
One of my classes got cancelled today, that was AWESOME!!! I love it when that happens. I was done with school at 10:00 today. Here is a picture of my car after the storm. It was completely covered. The white part it at least an inch thick. It was so bad.






This is our HUGE 50 inch tv





This is some random sign that is in the middle of the city, I thought it was funny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.
Hey nice photos of the ice storm, the big screen, and the cool sign. I have to say I would probably be listed as one of the 3 old grouches if I lived there. Keep working hard.
Love,
Dad