Monday, January 15, 2007

Practice and some KILLER ladybugs

Well I had a post that talked about my first practice today, but it got erased, so lets just summarize and say that it went well, and it was good to be back! My hands are getting torn up though so thats not to cool.
I am pretty sore from lifting this morning; we did legs, and my legs were so tired for practice. I could barely run normal when we ran at the end. It was hard.

Oh, we pretty much have hundreds of ladybugs in our room. It is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. We are the only room with them, and they just chill by the lights. You can always here them banging on the lights, I just dont get it. The gross thing is that the guy that lived in this room before left his stuff over Christmas, and there were dead ladybugs all over the room when we got in. He had a mini fidge, and there were tons under it, and they were spread out over the floor. Stupid ladybugs! I just vaccuumed the room, and that made it look ten times better. I couldnt do it before because I thought that the vacuum was broken, and of coarse no one esle would do it, so there ya have it.
Dad, did you ever get ladybugs on your mission? Or how about you in Jersey, Chad?
Kind of a weird phenomenon if you ask me.
Well thats about it for me.
Talk to y'all later


Happy Birthday Staci and Clark by the way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're the one that cares about cleanliness...it makes living conditions so much nicer! That is so weird about the ladybugs....at least they aren't cockroaches! Ladybugs eat other bugs, so I guess that is a good thing (no other bugs in your room). Remember I use to buy them to put in the flower beds.

TBUTT13 said...

ya thats what I figured, I dont really worry about the ones that are alive, I just couldnt take all the dead ones on the floor!

Butterfield Family said...

Hmmm. That's strange. I never really saw ladybugs in Jersey. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should go on a late-night bug killing spree like we did when you were in Vegas!

TBUTT13 said...

ha ha no kidding! there is no way that it is as bad as your roaches. that was pretty funny! i cant believe how fast those little buggers are!