Friday, January 26, 2007

Swimmin'

We still cant get out on the field because it is too muddy, but we were supposed to just throw and hit, and for our conditioning we were had to swim for a half hour. Well it turns out that we had people late and forget stuff, so we had to do some killer sprints forever. Our coaches were not happy at all. But needless to say, the swimming was hard at first because we did laps, and then we just messed around, it was so fun. It was good conditioning, but it didnt even seem like it because it was fun. Well thats about it. Its Friday night, and I need to party!! ha ha just kidding, I dont even think we are doing anything.
See ya

Oh mom,I sent letters to aunt veda and aunt rhonda, and I got my contacts yesterday, thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are on my good list!

Unknown said...

just keep swimmin, swimmin, swimmin