Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ahoy

Today was a good day. I am supposed to go to a new ward because I moved, but I decided to stay in the same one. I am really glad that I am. I like my ward a lot. There are a lot of people that didnt come back this semester. We have like a 3 to 1 girl to guy ratio, its funny.
Man, I just got done watching 24. It was pretty good; intense as always. I am glad the good shows are finally coming back on tv. Prison Break has really got me excited.
So I bought some Listerine, and it came with a free trail container of Listerine Whitening. You use it before you brush, and after like 12 weeks you get results. I think it will be pretty cool, except you swish it for a minute, and it has hydrogen peroxide in it, and it is making my tongue feel weird. Oh well, it is just a price I will have to pay I guess!
Farewell

No comments: