Friday, January 12, 2007

More pics

Well we found out today that Josh could move in with us. He got a single room in our house for the same price as us because he couldnt stand living with the other people in his house. It is funny that all four of us live in the same house: Me, Kellen, Josh and Dustin.

Speaking of Josh... I called him today, or so I thought. I put Josh Burton's number in my phone at the Christmas party, and i accidently called him today. It was so weird at first. He said at first he was wondering if there was something wrong or something like that. It was a surprise for both of us. Pretty funny.
Well I should be sleeping right now, so here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasures


The kitchen is on the top floor, its weird. The house is a split level house.

This is my side of the room

This is Kellen's side

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..I like your new digs! Is your room upstair or down?
I can't believe how warm it is there. Its about 17 degrees here..burr.
Looks like you're settled in. We're empty-nesters as of today. Everyone has gone home! Sure is quiet!

TBUTT13 said...

wow i bet it is quiet! i am on the top floor. it was 68 degrees today! the weird thing is that it gets warmer when it is clowdy and rainy, its weird!

Travis Butterfield said...

Holy crap! I wish I had your room instead of mine. Your house looks pretty cool.