Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My southern virginia university education

So I like my school schedule. I am done a 12:00 on MWF and I have an 8:00 class and 1:00 instutute on Tue Thur. I like it, Its nice to be done so early. I think that I will really like my astronomy class. It has been really interesting so far, and the teacher is really good. He is good at keeping everyone interested, and he is a pretty cool guy. I really am going to like my athletic training class too. I have I think 7 other guys on the team in the class with me, so it is fun. Plus the teacher is the athletic trainer here, and he and I get along well. He is really a cool guy. He is the one who taught my volleyball class.
Well thats about it for now, I have to finish my laundry, and then go to practice.

TTFN

1 comment:

Butterfield Family said...

Astronomy is a pretty cool class. I took it at BYU and at the time, I knew almost all of the constellations in the sky.