Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stupid house

No one ever cleans our house, it drives me CRAZY!! I am always the only one that ever does anything. I just got done cleaning the kitchen, it was so bad. No one does their dishes, or puts stuff away. Tomorrow is when the RA comes and does a house check, and it seems like I am the only one that ever cares. Last week I cleaned the bathroom, and I did a dang good job if you ask me! I cant stand it when everything is just dirty everywhere. I cant just let it sit there, I have to do something about it, because I know that if I dont do it, it will never get done. GRRR this is tough stuff!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
Welcome to the world of adult responsibility. When I lived at the AGR fraternity house we had house duties twice a week between 4 and 5 pm on tuesdays and thursdays. The house manager would yell out House Duties!!! and everyone had to stop what they were doing and do the task that they were assigned for the week. Something like that might work if everyone were in agreement. Anyway, I'm proud that you have a desire to keep things clean and orderly.
Love,
Dad

Travis Butterfield said...

you should sit all of your roommates down and talk to them about it. Make up a job-chart schedule, and then see if they would be willing to each take a turn. Most people are willing to do their part if they know someone is going to follow-up on them to see if they actually did it. Otherwise, they just take advantage of the one guy who does it for them.