Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some random thoughts

Well I am just sitting in the library killing time during study hall. It is pretty boring. I got my work done, and now I have nothing to do. I have to come for baseball so thats a bummer. It has been so cold lately. Practice has so freakin cold this week!! It has been so bad. I can never feel my hands, and it is so hard to run. We have been doing a lot of running, and my legs are so sore!! I can barely get out of bed in the morning. Oh well, I am hitting pretty good so that is encouraging. I think that we will have a pretty good team, I am excited!
School is going good, I really like my institute class. I am taking a Book of Mormon class from Mosiah to Moroni. My teacher is a couple missionary in this area, and he teaches 3 or 4 classes. He is a really good teacher. He taught at Utah State before this mission. He really keeps you involved and interested. Good stuff. We actually have 2 sets of couple missionaries here it is a pretty cool thing.
I need to buy groceries pretty bad. I havent shopped since I first got here, and all I bought was cereal, milk, P, B and J fixins, and some Brats for the good ole George Foreman. Oh man those were so good!!
We have 3 George's at the house, its funny. Mine is the medium size, another one is newer and smaller, and there is a really wide one too. Its funny, the people that own the grills dont usually cook on their own one.
Anyway, that is about it for now.
Have a good one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So..the cold has hit! Get you some gloves, it really helps. Too bad you can't get in our hot tub..and relax your sore muscles! Hang in there..