Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yesterday's game

Yesterday was a pretty good day, we played a good game and beat Washington & Lee University. They are pretty much our rival school since they are just down the street in Lexington. We beat them 15-16 it was an intense game. I did pretty good, I hit another home run and then I hit a double in the 9th to put us ahead by 1. That was fun. Good stuff. I am just waiting on my results from my physical, and then I will be all done with my papers. That is all I can really think about to write for now, other than that nothing really interesting has been going on, so there

3 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go! that's awesome.

Butterfield Family said...

Sweet!

Travis Butterfield said...

good job, I GUESS. Shouldn't you say that you beat them 16-15? It sounds like you lost when you say 15-16. Ha ha. Just kidding.

Actually, I think that's pretty awesome that you're the hero of the game . . . AGAIN. Great jorb!