Monday, April 30, 2007

Nats vs Mets

Well the game was awesome on saturday. It was really fun, and it was a good game too. It went to the 12th inning. I didnt get home until 3 am but it was worth it! I took my 1st main final today, and I think that I ended up doing pretty good on it too, so that is cool. We had individual interviews with the coach today, so that went pretty good I guess. Still waiting, hopefully it will get here on around wednesday or something.
I need to start packing sometime, I have a lot of random stuff.

I bought this hat at the game, its sweet!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm going to guess that you will be called to switzerland.

Anonymous said...

When exactly are you leaving for Missouri? Do the powers that be have a cleaning schedule, so you aren't stuck with the majority of it??
Wow..the time has flown! And yet, these next few days seem to go so slow!

TBUTT13 said...

I leave BV on friday. its dumb we cant check out unless the house is completely clean, and everyone is leaving pretty much before I am!

TBUTT13 said...

oh by the way mom, that book is really entertaining, and fun to read, but it has a few bad words in it which is a bummer. other than that you would like it.

Butterfield Family said...

Go Mets

Travis Butterfield said...

What does the W on the hat stand for? Wimp? I don't think I would buy a hat that advertised how weak I was. Hmmmm. But, I guess that fits you pretty well . . .