Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

Yesterday was a good day. I had a good Easter, it was nice and relaxing. I was supposed to teach the lesson yesterday, so I woke up early and got it all ready, and I showed up to church and they decided to have another guy teach without telling me... again, so I will teach the lesson next week unless they have someone else do it! Oh well. After church, we all had Lasagne that we all pitched in on the day before. We all bought something that we would use for dinner. I bought the salad. It was really good. It was just the frozen lasagne but it was delicious and good for us to all have a good Easter dinner. After we watched TV for a while, we put in the movie that the Easter Bunny gave me, "The Testaments." That was a really good way to end the day, I really liked it a lot. I think that was only the 2nd time that I have seen it, so I really liked it. It put a nice spirit in the home, which is good because it isnt always there. Some of my roommates are not the best in that regard, it is frustrating. But anyway, it was good, and the cool thing is that after it was over we were all talking about it, and Josh and Dustin were asking questions about it, and showing a lot of interest. It was really cool. I know that they had a good experience from it, so I am glad we all watched it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First missionary experience...and it has more power because you are a friend! I had also forgotten what a beautiful production "The Testaments" is. We watched it last night and I'm still thinking about it today! Good luck at Fredricksburg today!

Anonymous said...

T,
I'm glad you had a nice day and that it was capped with a good experience with your roomies. It was nice here at home, especially for me since I had been gone for a week. I really got worn down physically with the long drive to and from and the 12 hours of class time daily, but I am starting to get my energy back to normal. Keep up the good work we are proud of you.
Love,
Dad

Travis Butterfield said...

T-roy. I just thought I'd tell you that I think you're a pretty awesome guy. Way to go with the member missionary work. I really admire that. Great Jorb!