Friday, April 27, 2007

Still no call!

Well no mission call yet, hopefully soon though! Its weird though, I had a dream last night that I got it, and all my friends were all around me and stuff, and I was reading it outloud, and instead of really reading it I was going to play a joke and say "Dear Elder Butterfield,
We regret to inform you that you have not been accepted to receive a mission call for the church. Your service will not be needed, thanks anyway." Something like that. I got to the point in the dream where I just finished telling everyone that, and I was about to really read it, but I woke up. Bummer. It would have been funny.
Other news, I am going to a Mets vs. Nationals game in DC tomorrow, so that will be rad! Nice little break from studying.
I just finished reading a really cool book, called Yes Man. It was really good! My roommate Adam told me to read it. It is really interesting, it makes you want to change your life! Read the review on that link I put up, it is cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
Glad that you got to go to DC to watch a game. Good luck on your finals this week. Call me with your airline information so that we can coordinate our plans. Your mom is excited to know where you will be serving your mission. I hope it will be Kanab. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I read the review on the "Yes Man" book. Sounds interesting. I think I'll find it. It reminds me of Sister Hinckley who said she tried to say "yes" to her children as often as possible...instead of the immediate no..or "we'll see". Good advice. I'm curious how this authors year went. It sounds like he would get himself into all kinds of unwanted trouble! Have fun today. . looks like its warm.