Thursday, April 26, 2007

All done

Well baseball is officially over. We didnt do good at all, but it was fun, and I had a good time. I just wish we would hae played better at the beginning of the season. We started playing really well the last 10 games or so. Oh well, it was a good experience I guess. I am ascutally pretty relieved about it to be honest. For a while there, I just didnt even have the desire to be playing, it was just so frustrating, but it ended up better than before.
Now I just have to worry about finals, and not failing athletic training, (worst class in the world, almost worse than philospohy!!) and getting my mission call within the next few days, packing up everything, and making the journey to Missouri. Man, I have been so busy lately, My head has just been going crazy lately just with all the things going through my head, and trying to stay on top of everything. It has been hectic to say the least.
I wonder how long we spent driving to games total. That would be really interesting to find out. I would estimate somewhere in the 100 hour range, but that might be wrong. All I know is that it was WAY too much!
Ok I gotta go and take my taping test for athletic training, so see ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
I have a sore ankle, do you think you could wrap it up in an ace bandage? Ha Ha, I hope all went well with your Athetic Training class, it could have been worse, you could have taken Athletic Supporter class instead. You are going to do well these last couple of weeks. Mom and I pray for you daily so I know you will make it. Enjoy the extra curricular activities that are available like the late night pancake and pop tart suppers. Ask a girl to go to the ice cream place down by the motel. Laugh with your friends and roomies. Tell your teachers and coaches thanks. You are at a time in your life that will never be the same so enjoy it. Tell all the pressures and such to go to heck. We love you and are proud of your many great accomplishments. Don't Worry be happy!
Love,
Dad
PS your camera is still being repaired so be sure to buy a couple of disposale ones.

TBUTT13 said...

thanks pop.
oh i got my hepatitis shots today.