Thursday, April 05, 2007

Car issues

I had a strange experience with my car today. I was on my way back from practice and I parked the car in front of the school, and I went to turn off the car, and nothing happened. The ignition switch just was spinning around instead of locking into place and turning the engine off. It was really weird, no matter what I did, the engine stayed running! I took it to the little Ford dealership here in town, and while I was there, the guy took the whole thing off, and it still wouldnt turn off. I had to leave it there overnight, and they are going to get back to me on what the deal is. I have never heard of anything like that ever before, so it was a little funny and frustrating at the same time. We will see how it turns out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tou have seen the episode of futurama where bender turns into a car werewolf havent you

TBUTT13 said...

ha ha no i havent!!