Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4 games left

The season, and the school year is about over. We play 4 more games. Saturday we play 2 in North Carolina, and Wednesday we play the last 2 in North Carolina again. I almost am relieved its almost over. It has been hard. Oh well it was fun too. I better get to bed since I was up super late last night because I didnt get home from our game until 1 AM and then I stayed up doing homework for an hour, and then I had to get up for class at 8:30, and then I had 2 more games today that I had to play. We won one of them. I am so exhausted. It felt like I could barely move my legs today. I am just beat.
Oh by the way, I hit another homerun last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've had a tough couple of days! We're so proud of you. Wish we could have seen the homerun to tie the game Wow!!!
Hang in there with school. Love Mom

Travis Butterfield said...

you're a machine! keep up the good work!