Tuesday, November 07, 2006



These are both from the State Playoffs against Jordan. I thought they were pretty cool.

So today I took a test in Art History. Not good. I definately didnt do good on it. It feels like i didnt even have time to study for it. Last week was pretty busy. But it was harder than the other ones have been. Everyone didnt think that they did too good on it.
Yesterday I drove to the airport again to pick up Alex. It was a good trip. I liked being able to be by myself for a while. It was a good way to relax and unwind.
Today was the first home basketball game, it was a good one. We won 90 something to 78ish. It was a fast paced intense game. It was our first win too so that was good. They are 1-2 now. It was cool because the gym is small and the ceilings are low, so it got pretty loud in there. Good stuff. Its raining right now, it rains like in a mist, but it just comes down way hard. Really different than back home.
I dont really have anything else to say right now so see ya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pics.

Anonymous said...

Boy do I miss watching you play! Can't wait until spring..