Monday, November 13, 2006

The Streak is OVER!!

Wow so it has been a few days since my last post. I have had a pretty busy weekend and stuff. Friday, we played b-ball, and then we went and watched Nacho Libre. Good movie. "Its the best, I LOVE it!" ha ha. Saturday I went bowling with a huge group it was way fun. There were 17 of us. I did increasingly worse after every game. Oh well it was fun. Sunday was a good relaxing day, and then we went to our coach's house and had dinner and watched football. That was fun to get together.
On friday, we had a baseball meeting, and one guy was 15 minutes late. Late = BAD NEWS!!!
Today we had to do ladders in the gym in under 27 seconds. That is absolutely impossible. I couldnt even do it. We did about 10 of those, and remember this is all at 6am. Well to put it mildly, we had about 5 people throwing up. Not fun. I broke my streak of 6 years without throwing up. It technically wasnt a real throw up, I did some dry heaves, and then on the last one, about a tablespoon's worth of stuff came out. DANG! I had a good streak!
The only funny thing about that is after dinner, I was telling Kellen about my little streak, and we talked about the Seinfeld where Jerry had a 13 year streak. Sure enough, that episode was on 20 minutes later!! What a strange coincidence!!
Another funny thing about that episode, a different part of that episode Elaine was talking about how a guy named Alex that sat next to her in Art History in college was annoying, and my friend Alex sits next to me in Art History, and he was watching tv with us!! CRAZY!!
Tonight is soccer. Pretty pumped about that.
Thats about all I have to say about that.
See ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
Well a simple tablespoon doesn't really put you in the throw up record books, but on Saturday Teaka must have been feeling your pain because she puked in the dining room under the table. I noticed you are in intermural soccer now, sounds fun. I saw on the calendar that there is intermural 4 square, now there is the real game to show who the real champions are. Glad you are having some fun college experiences. We will see you next week.
Love
Dad

Butterfield Family said...

Ha ha (in Nelson's voice)

Anonymous said...

Funny coincedences!! Man..I'd hate to be the person that was late to your meeting! I'd rather throw up than have dry heaves. I'm proud of you for working so hard. I guess things could be worse...check out Staci's gymnastic blog entry!