Wednesday, November 08, 2006

LOST!!!

WHY IS LOST NOT ON UNTIL FEBRUARY??!!! I hate tv they do this to you on prupose just to make eveyone mad. I cant take it anymore. Man im going crazy, tv is all there is to do here! ha ha ha. Prison Break is pretty good so far, if that stops until february I will rage though. Stupid tv.
I am a little aggrivated with itunes. I preordered a cd last week, and I keep trying to download it but there is something wrong with it and it jsut says to try back later, but it still doesnt work. I dont appreciate it.
I think I am going to bed. I got a good nap in today after class from like 11:00 until around 3:30. It was a good one. I think that is a sign that I need more sleep though, because I was out. I usually dont take very long naps. So without further adieu, I am going to bed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so upset.
they did this with prisonbreak last season, and if they do it again then there will be trouble.

Travis Butterfield said...

I was SOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!! Stupid TV. I hates it. Remember when they did that with 24? Grrrrrr. I'd like to slit someone's gizzard.

Butterfield Family said...

They did it last season on Prison Break because it was originally only picked up for a 13 episode run. When they saw that the show was successful they picked up the rest of the season. If you watch the first season, you can see where the "original" ending should have been about halfway through the season.