Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New glove

I got my new baseball mitt today, it is pretty nice, but definately not a Rawlings. I played catch with it today, and it is pretty stiff, but overall I think I like it. I did a powerpoint presentation today for my computers class, that was the last assignment in that class before the final. I have an easy A in that class, so I am pretty happy about that. The only class that I am pretty worried about the final is in Philosophy. I am not good at understanding everything in that class. From what he said today, the final is going to be a lot harder than the other tests we have taken. At least we have the whole week off the week before finals so I can cram as much as I can in my noggin.
Here are some more pictures:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
nice photos, reminds me of my mission in the winter time. Wow, we have had a sudden flurry of action on the house. Troy J. called yesterday and said he had someone that wanted to see the house between 10 and noon. Then at about 2pm he called and said that someone wanted to see the house right then. Well, to top that off today at about 10:30 Troy called and said that the lady that came to the house yesterday wanted to come back today with her husband at 1pm. Then he called and said that he was bringing someone else to see the house at 2pm. What a crazy life. Anyway life is cool. Good luck with your philosophy.
Love,
Dad
PS Garza and I are getting ready to do the pop corn and nut sale for the baseball team.

TBUTT13 said...

wow what a crazy day! hey does that mean we are getting popcorn for christmas? i sure hope so!!

Unknown said...

wow! lots of people are looking at the house. hopefully someone takes a liking to it!

Butterfield Family said...

Wow. Those pictures make me a little homesick for New Jersey. Too bad you never came out and visited. That last picture looks like the woods behind our apt.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful area..I can't wait to see it! I can't believe your weather is so nice..61 degrees. Its good and cold here, maybe we'll send it your way! Way to go on the plane tickets!