Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stuff



Well its been a while, but things are about the same around here. I have been pretty busy with homework and dodgeball. As soon as I can, I will put some pictures up on here, I just have to finish out my camera. My t-shirt for dodgeball is pretty sweet though! Friday was the first time that I didnt get really any sleep. I had dodgeball thursday night and that didnt get over until 12:00 and the, and I had to finish up a presentation that I was doing in Art History the next day and I stayed up until 2:00 doing that and then I had to get up at 5:30 that morning for lifting. I was so tired, I slept through one of my classes and I slept through the devotional. It was crazy! After my last class I took a really good nap though. It all works out.
Last night was pretty cool, we went to Roanoke and went to TGI Friday and then we went and saw The Prestige. That movie was AWESOME!!! I really liked it, I want to see it again so I can pick up some more things that I missed. It was a fun day. We had a pretty big group that went so it was fun.
Tomorrow I am going back to Richmond to pick up Alex, so that will be pretty interesting. I had a good trip when I went on Thursday, I actually enjoyed being away for a while. Pretty relaxing. I like driving long distances, I guess I get that all from Dad, becuse Mom doesnt like it. I think that is funny!
Time is winding down until I get home! I cant wait!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
Nice swing, was that your practice swing? (just kidding) You need to send me the link so I can look at the photos from those games. Even though dodge ball is over keep dodgin the ball. Be safe when you drive to Richmond.
Love,
Dad

TBUTT13 said...

I sent that link to your work email i think, so it should be there already. If not I can give it to you again.

Anonymous said...

We've had such fun looking at all the photos! Wouldn't it be fun to travel back in time sometimes??

Anonymous said...

We've had such fun looking at all the photos! Wouldn't it be fun to travel back in time sometimes??

Anonymous said...

oops..