Saturday, November 18, 2006

My talk

Well I just finished preparing my talk. It should go pretty well, it wasnt a hard subject to talk about I think. I will fill you in on how it goes.
Last night I got some good sleepin'. I went to bed around 1:00 so that wasnt too great, but I slept until around 1:00. I was so happy becuase I usually dont sleep in very long. I was out like a light last night too, Kellen was playing nintendo in the other room, and I just was sick of it so I went to bed and I fell asleep almost instantly, which is almost miraculous for me. I always take forever to fall asleep. Anyway, I am glad I went to bed, because they stayed up until 3:00 playing a football game. They are crazy they are playing as we speak actually.
Tonight was the Stake General Priesthood Meeting. It was a good one, I enjoyed it. I it is strange how small the stake is here though, it only went to one overflow, and the stake center is the exact same church design as the Dunsinane church, so there werent many guys there. It make me remember that the last time I went to a Stake General Priesthood meeting back home I spoke! I had to speak to a lot more people than was there today, thats for sure! I had never spoken in front of that many people before. But I dominated, so it was all good.
I need to go to bed.
Travis sorry I didnt write back to you today, I always just leave the computer on so it looked like I was online, but I wasnt there. Too bad. I liked the song though, much better than the original!
ok bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have heard you speak. Funny thing that your dad and I spoke today...and Lance Walker also spoke! Phew..glad its done huh.