Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back to work

So, today has been a good day, I only had 2 classes, Institute, and Art History. So basically I only had one real class so that was nice! I dad and I bought my plane tickets home, and we got a good deal! I am going on jetBlue, and it is only costing $250.00! that is a steal compared to the other carriers. The next cheapest flight I could find was $383.00 from Delta. I am proud of my findings!! I only have 18 days left before I come home by the way! I got my film developed from my other disposable camera here are some of my favorites from that roll.
I dont know know what this orange stuff is... weird

Killer hat hair
The hill is a lot steeper than it looks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics..what a huge building! "Big hill" huh?:) I'm glad you found a good deal for airfare..Christmas boxes are coming down tonight,don't you wish you could help???

Unknown said...

jay looks a lot older to me in that first picture.