Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who spilled the milk?

So I gained a bad habit while in Brazil. I guess it started when I was living in an area that had just rented a new apartment, and there weren't any plates, or cups or utinsels, etc (I forgot the name for those... stoneware maybe?). As most of you know, we couldn't drink the water, so we would buy the big 20 gallon jugs and we filled up 2 liter bottles with the water and put them in the fridge to keep it cold. As a result of the no cup situation, I got into the habit of just drinking right out of the bottle without putting my mouth on it. It was actually better because it took less time and was more practical. Mom would get on me for drinking right out of the juice jug or milk or anything while I was at home.
The whole point of this long preface is to help you understand why I am so cool.
So, I was watching The Office with my roommates, and I felt the need to get a cold beverage. So I mosied on over to the fridge, and I grabbed the milk jug. Because of my new trick, I just grabbed the milk and went for a drink. Bad idea. I totally misjudged how much I was going to drink, and I don't know if I squeezed the jug too much, or what, but to get to the point, I got milk ALL OVER! This lead to laughter, which led to milk coming out of my nose, and all that jazz. It was so funny!
I'm sure you can imagine how cool it was.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Serves you right! :)
Thanks for the laugh..