Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Focus, Focus, Focus!

I have had the hardest time lately to stay focused on one thing for a long period of time (ie. homework). Its really starting to get me frustrated, because I know how much I need to do, but most of the time I just can't get myself motivated enough to do it. But the funny thing is that I have been able to get a good chunk of stuff done. I just feel like I am doing worse than I am I guess.
With that in mind, I started writing this post, and got distracted with my roommates as is the case every night (ours is the room that everyone stops in before heading to theirs,) and we looked at stuff online, had group prayer (Christian did it in Spanish and I could understand pretty much everything he said) and now I have found that I have lost the desire to write anything else here. So there you have it. I just proved what I was talking about earlier.
I really need to work on that.
And at getting to bed early.
The end.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Gotta make the library your friend...

Travis Butterfield said...

yeah. when I was in school, I just knew that if I was at home I wouldn't get any homework done. if I went to the library, or just anywhere that wasn't my apartment, I could focus on the task at hand and push through it much easier.