Monday, February 01, 2010

Utah State Hey! Aggies all the way! Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Just in case you were wondering, I had a really good weekend! I will try to give y'all the rundown of what happened. (Which reminds me, we actually watched a movie called "The Rundown" last night.) Anyways.
I ate pretty good this weekend. The best in a while (because I am a poor college student.) Friday, Whitney and her friend Tori made us some shrimp alfredo pasta stuff that was delicious(I have turned into a huge shrimp fan... too bad I was too much of a picky eater before to try them) and on Saturday we went to a pizza place called Fredrico's I believe. And today for Sunday lunch we made chicken fajitas, that were really good too. I made some killer lime juice. (aka limeade) That was my contribution haha. Not too shabby.
We went to the USU basketball game on Saturday, it was really fun! The USU fans are intense! I really had fun at the good old Spectrum. It was Stew Merrill's 500th career win, so they did a little ceremony at the end. I really liked it. I need to go to a UVU game now to see how it compares haha. I'm sure less intense, but oh well.
Saturday night it snowed like a foot! It was crazy. I drove to my friend Logan's house where we were staying, and the roads hadn't been plowed yet, and the Black Widow really struggled. He lives on a pretty big hill, and I couldn't make it up, so I had to go over to another street that was less steep and I just about didn't make it up that one either, but I did. Pulling into Logan's parking garage, I started slipping like crazy, and I ended up getting stuck, but we had the help of 2 random sledders taking advantage of the newly fallen snow. Luckily they were there because I couldn't see myself getting out of that too easily. But I made it.
Logan was pretty cold. And foggy.
I miss the sunny days of Brazil. I am so ready for warm weather. I am a wimp. Oh well.
Anyway, thats the Reader's Digest version I guess of my trip to Logan. It was a good one. I didn't want to leave.
So... thats my story. Just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you forget the part about sneaking into my house and then hanging out when everyone else goes to church?

Lumpy said...

Ha cold Logan weather. So many memories.