Thursday, February 18, 2010

New shirt and stuff

Well I have been a real slacker at writing lately but thats ok. Things have been going pretty good since I last wrote. Valentines was really good. I Had a really good time with Whitney even though she was worn out from selling cookies all day. She gave me my favorite movie of all time, "The Sting". I always was trying to find it at home and the movie places and it never worked out, so we watched it, and it was awesome. I love it.
I went to the Jordan River temple on Saturday with Logan. He came down from Logan for the day, and we met up and went. We made it all the way there and we were changing in the parking lot, and I realized I brought my suit, but no white shirt! Logan was wearing a red flannel looking button up shirt, so I put that on under my suit and threw on my blue tie. It was hideous, and I was super embarrassed to even go into the temple like that. But it worked out. I had a really good experience there actually, and the thought came into my head that the Lord didn't care what shirt I was wearing, as long as I was there. That made me feel a lot better. I need to go to the temple more often. Its so amazing. I wish I had a picture of the outfit though. Logan told me that I looked like a cheap used car salesman. I thought it was really funny.
I took my huge Art History test yesterday (Tuesday) and it was INTENSE!! I spent the whole day studying, and luckily my teacher cancelled class because she was sick, so that gave me more time to study. I was studying from 7 am until I took the test (with a brief food break) at 6:00. I took a Chemistry quiz first, and then my test and I didnt leave there until 9:00. It was really hard, and a lot of writing, but I think that I did a pretty good job. I at least got all the identifications right ( name date title etc) but that was only a third of the test so we'll see how the essays went in two weeks. But I feel pretty good about it.
Today I went to the mall with Derek and Collin and I bought this sweet Jazz shirt. I have been wanting one for some time now, and I finally found the right size. I am really proud of it, so here is a picture of it.

1 comment:

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

You gaining weight? I love The Sting - one of the best movies of all time. Now I want to watch it!